A sparkling window will be the desire of everybody. Clean, bright shiny windows add a new look to each house. Like windows, furniture require their own cleaning methodology to keep them looking new and clean. Here are 7 simple ideas to give your windows a marvellous glow.
1) ensure that you dry your windows in 1 direction – leftwards or rightwards. Mixing the direction will leave unpleasant streaks on the glass and make it look untidy.
2) before you wipe the window glass, remove all debris out of the windows so that in applying a wet cloth, you do not leave mud on the window. Dust and water will form sand.
3) if you are cleansing window sills, rub the entire surface with a moist cloth coated with alcohol to ensure all the spots will clean off for a beautiful glow.
4) windows are extremely sensitive to dirt. You should therefore apply just clean water in cleaning windows and in cases where you use moist cloth, use only clean fabrics.
5) when the glass is greasy or smoky, apply some vinegar to the water until you wash the window. Vinegar removes dirt without leaving streaks or stains.
6) when cleaning windows which are beyond the reach of one hand, use a step ladder if the elevation is moderate or use a normal ladder if quite high. Always ensure that the security clip is on and if possible, get someone to hold the base of the ladder for security reasons.
7) sprays are convenient to use than buckets of water. In cleaning windows of considerable heights, attempt using sprays instead of buckets of water as they can spill and you will have to do all of it again. The sheer weight and burden will help you get tired easily. For more details about cleaning, check out http://www.stanleysteemer.club/.
Getting a window to shine is a simple task. All you need is the aforementioned window cleaning tips.